- Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night: A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday: Sunny, with a high near 64.