Please join us for this month's public lecture as we welcome Jose Laredo, MD, MS, MPH, who will present "Sleep Disorders in Older Adults."
As we age it becomes more difficult to get a good night's sleep. Some conditions associated with older age, such as dementia and Parkinson’s disease, often involve sleep disturbances. However, most of the sleep problems may not be a result of the aging process. In fact, they are likely caused by many factors that are amenable to treatment.
Learn more about break-through research and novel therapies from noted expert, Jose Laredo, MD, MS, MPH, FCCP, Professor of Clinical Medicine, Medical Director, UC San Diego Sleep Medicine Center and VA Pulmonary Sleep Disorders Laboratory.
When? April 18, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
Where? Liebow Auditorium, Biomedical Sciences Building,
UC San Diego
Parking To receive your free parking permit, please call
(858) 534-6299 AT LEAST THREE WORKING DAYS IN ADVANCE . You may also purchase a permit at the parking kiosk on Gilman Drive or park at the metered sites.
- From Interstate 5 North or South
- Exit La Jolla Village Drive West
- Right on Villa La Jolla Drive
- Left on Gilman Drive
- Left into Parking Lot 602 (first stop sign)
- From the parking lot, walk toward Medical Teaching Facility (MTF)
- Right through MTF and enter Biomedical Sciences through glass doors.
- Pass the first hallway and take the elevator to the second floor.
- Follow signs to Liebow Auditorium, which is the last room on the left.