San Diego City Councilwoman reported the following repairs, cleanups and improvements were recently made in the La Jolla area and beyond.
- Pothole patched on Cardeno Drive.
- Potholes patched on Via Capri & Rue Denise.
- Pothole patched on Avenida Manana.
- Potholes patched at the La Jolla Scenic Drive South & Rutgers Road intersection.
- Pothole patched on Via Mallorca.
Cleanups and Repair
- Replaced water meter box lids on Olivetas Avenue.
- Repaired posts, chain and “No Ped Crossing” sign at Regents Road & Miramar Street intersection.
- Removed graffiti near the SR-52 & I-5 overpass.
- Cleaned up fallen palm fronds on Avenida Cresta.
Streetlights and Traffic Signals
- Repaired broken v-calm sign on Torrey Pines Road.
- Repaired broken streetlight lamp on Agee Street.
- Reset traffic light timing at the intersection of Del Mar Heights Road & High Bluff Drive.
- Replaced faded stop sign at Quaker Hill & Whispering Hill Lane intersection.
- Replaced faded stop sign at Carmel Mountain Road & Plumcrest Lane intersection.