The La Jolla Planned District Ordinance Committee will meet Monday at the La Jolla Recreation Center, Room 1 at 4 p.m.
Agenda items include requests for sidewalk cafes, expansion and changes to façades.
Agenda Items for the Aug. 13 Meeting
- Celebrity chef's restaurant at 7837 Herschel Ave. is seeking a permit for a sidewalk cafe. The proposed sidewalk cafe is 151 square feet with a railing.
- at 1026 Wall St. is also seeking a neighborhood use permit for a sidewalk cafe.
- seeks a permit to expand its school at 1012 Prospect St. into 1010 Prospect St. The expansion would increase the number of students and employees.
- A residential complex at 939 Coast Blvd. is looking for a permit to paint.
- Request for signage and change in façade colors for 5628 La Jolla Blvd. in Bird Rock.