Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher (R-San Diego) is looking for a small business in District 75 to recognize during the annual California Small Business Day luncheon in Sacramento in June.
Started in 2000, the annual luncheon provides each assembly member throughout the state an opportunity to honor one small business in his or her district.
Here's how to nominate a small business:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Put "Small Business Awards Nomination" in the subject line.
- The nomation should include:
- Name of the business and the owner/owners.
- Business address.
- Phone number.
- Email address.
- A paragraph explaining why Fletcher's office should nominate the business.
The nominations are due by 5 p.m. Friday, March 30. For more information, call the District 75 office at 858-689-6290.