A contemporary, single-level property in La Jolla Farms hit the market earlier this week. The $27,300,000 listing sits atop a 2.58 acre oceanfront bluff and has many open features including 50 foot high ceilings in the entrance and many windows with ocean views.
The six bedrooms and 10 baths home is one of the most expensive homes listed in 92037. AOL Real Estate lists the home at 9736 La Jolla Farms Rd as the most expensive, followed by a $24 million home listing at 308 Vista De La Playa.
- Address: 9736 La Jolla Farms Rd., La Jolla, CA 92037
- Neighborhood: La Jolla Farms
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 10
- Square footage: 14,847 sq. ft.
- Price/square foot: $1,839
- Acreage: 2.58 acres
- Year Built: 2001
- School District: San Diego Unified
- Extras: Family room, den, office, covered parking, theater, ocean views, swimming pool, outdoor dining area
- Listing Agent: Edward Mracek and Karen Rockwell of Willis Allen Real Estate
- MLS: 120039825