The 2013 Top Beach Hotels on the U.S. mainland include properties from Florida to Newport, Rhode Island on the East Coast and from La Jolla to Cannon Beach north of Portland, Oregon on the West Coast. Only three of the Top 20 beach hotels are located in California.
The hotels were ranked based on TrustYou reviews.
"The U.S. beach hotel experience is about so many things: having the ideal location, meeting service expectations (friendliness seems to come up a lot), creating ambiance, serving exceptional food, and so on. Beach hotels are obviously working very hard and reviewing well. It shows in reviews when guests leave feeling relaxed, rested, and happy," says Alan Young, TrustYou's Senior Vice President of Marketing & Strategic Partnerships, in an announcement.
Hotel Online's Top 20 Best Beach Hotels in the U.S. Mainland for 2013
- Elizabeth Point Lodge (Amelia Island, FL)
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach (FL)
- Cloister at Sea Island (Sea Island, GA)
- Tun Tu' Tun Lodge (Gold Beach, OR)
- Ponte Vedra Inn (FL)
- Stephanie Inn (Cannon Beach, OR)
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa (Little Torch Key, FL)
- The Sanctuary Hotel (Kiawah Island, SC)
- Castle Hill Inn (Newport, RI)
- Lodge & Club (Ponte Vedra, FL)
- The Lodge at Torrey Pines (La Jolla, CA)
- The Breakers (Palm Beach, FL)
- Montage Laguna Beach (CA)
- Ritz Carlton Naples (FL)
- Sandpearl Resort (Clearwater, FL)
- Watercolor Inn & Resort (Santa Rosa, FL)
- Atlantic Hotel (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
- Ritz Carlton Amelia Island (FL)
- The Setai (Miami, FL)
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel (Dana Point, CA)