- Toddler - Eighth Grade
- Small class sizes and low student-to-teacher ratios
- Hands-on, project-based learning
- Integrated curriculum with Art, Music, Physical Education, Spanish and Technology classes
- Reggio Emilia inspired curriculum
- Engaging indoor/outdoor learning environment on six acres of campus
The Children's School, an independent school located in La Jolla, California, inspires children from toddlers through grade eight with a rich academic and unique social curriculum. The Children's School is accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools. To learn more about The Children’s School, please visit www.tcslj.org.