Mixologists Ian Ward, Lucien Conner and Jen Queen of Pick & Rocks Cocktails crafted a fresh holiday drink to get you through the holiday season. The Pine Pin Fizz, which is full of juniper berry, pine and sweet lime flavors, is served up at Herringbone in La Jolla and Enlightened Hospitality Group's other destinations such as Searsucker, Burlap, Gingham and Gabardine.
Pine Pin Fizz
- 1.5 oz London dry gin
- 1/4 oz Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur
- 1 oz egg white
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 1 tsb powdered sugar
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- pine needles for garnish
- Combine the gin, egg white, sugar, simple, lime juice and pine liqueur in a cocktail shaker without ice.
- Shake for 20 seconds vigorously to emulsify your mixture.
- Open the shaker and add ice.
- Reseal the shaker and shake vigorously for another 20 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled rocks glass and garnish with pine.