A new nail salon and spa opened in Bird Rock last week. The Best Nails & Massage offers manicures, pedicures, massages and other pampering services to get you looking your best and feeling most relaxed.
Owner Tracy Hoang has 20 years of experience in salons and also owns Fashion Nails in Coronado.
All manicure and pedicure treatments at Best Nails & Massage include reflexology of the hands and arms or lower legs feet. They also include a hot stone and hot towel treatment.
The salon's main treatment room is fume-free. All acrylic service are completed in a separate and highly ventilated room.
Manicures range from $12 to $35 and pedicures from $20-$40. Waxing services range from $6 for upper lip to $40+ for back. Facials are $40 to $60 and a 60 minute massage for $30 for a foot reflexology to $65 for deep tissue massage.
The Best Nails & Massage
- Address: 5771 La Jolla Blvd., La Jolla, CA 92037
- Neighborhood: Bird Rock
- Phone: 858-454-4490
- Web: bestnailsmassage.com
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
- Payment: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, debit and cash
- Parking: Side lot and street parking
- Services: Manicure, pedicures, artificial nails, waxing, facials and massage
- Appointments: Recommended
- Date opened: Jan. 28, 2013
- Owner: Tracy Hoang