La Jolla Patch offers small business owners the opportunity to share their own stories to our readers on our Local Voices blog.
Already La Jolla real estate agent , Apple guy of La Jolla Home Theater & Automation, and Coastkeeper Executive Director all blog for La Jolla Patch.
As a business owner or employees, you have plenty to share with our community of readers, whether it is expertise or anecdotes.
Ideas for blog posts are everywhere in your shop or office. Here are some questions to get you started.
• Do you have an item that has a unique story?
• Is there an unusual problem that your business helped solve for a customer?
• Is there a customer who personifies what your business is all about? What about an employee?
• What got you started in your business?
• What is the most unusual request your business has fulfilled?
• What is a question people go to your store to ask?
• What are some tips and tricks you can offer readers?
For more information on how to get started blogging to La Jolla Patch readers, email editor Michelle Mowad at email@example.com.