In an effort to help readers connect with local employment opportunities, Who's Hiring will offer job postings for work in and around town.
Ralphs is looking for a clinical pharmacist for its La Jolla store on Villa La Jolla Drive. Job responsibilities include providing pharmaceutical care through integrated drug distribution, clinical services and education. The position requires at least two years of experience.
Job requirements include:
- Valid California State Pharmacy License
- Residency required or equivalent work experience preferred
- Commitment to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends if deemed necessary.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and/or projects.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Ability to work within set time frames and fixed deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to continue education, as necessary.
- Participation in clinical programs following company sponsored training, if necessary.
Applications can be submitted online.
Is your business hiring? Do you know of a job opportunity in La Jolla? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll post it in Who's Hiring.