Described by listing agent Arlene Sacks as the union of a contemporary floor plan with traditional French finishes, she calls the home at 6343 Camino De La Costa, “uniquely beautiful.”
Designed by a French architect hailing from Provence, the influence from that region of the world is felt throughout the home–from the Mediterranean roof style combining clay and tile, to antique ceiling beams and French pavers. “The quality of detail and finishes is always what people comment on when walking through this home,” said Sacks.
Fully completed just earlier this year, the home is in the minority for new construction in Lower Hermosa.
“On this street of dreams in La Jolla a newer home is hard to find, making this a unique find,” said Sacks.
The proximity to Windansea Beach and ocean views are enhanced by the home’s placement at the crest of a hill. “You get the fantastic sunsets here as well,” said Sacks. The home also features a generously sized, private back yard–another favorite of visitors who walk through.
On top of views and dramatic details, Sacks also points out that the home is quality constructed from steel and contains all the features of a smart house that a homeowner in this price range would expect. An example: the gourmet kitchen with double dishwasher and three ovens.
For more information on this home, use the link below or contact Arlene Sacks with Willis Allen Real Estate, 858-922-3900. Open house information is listed below:
Address: 6343 Camino De La Costa, La Jolla
- Neighborhood: Lower Hermosa
- Listing Price: $9,600,000
- Listing Agency: Willis Allen Real Estate, Arlene Sacks
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bath: 6
- Living Area: 7,947-sq-ft.
- Lot Size: 0.24 acres
- Year Built: 2010
- MLS #: 110031691
- Open House: Sun, Nov 27, 1-4 p.m.
- Features: Indoor and outdoor fireplaces, six-car garage, heated pool, spa, Mediterranean style tile and clay roof, panoramic ocean views, contemporary open floor plan, crown molding, high ceilings, wine cellar, gourmet kitchen with two dishwashers and three ovens, his and hers master bathroom, view decks, a private back yard, and more.