“Everything in this store has a face behind it,” explained GALERIe store owner Sejla Holland. The new boutique and art gallery, which opened in Bird Rock on La Jolla Boulevard last month, sets itself apart with unique products that come from around the world. Holland explained that the pieces in her store are all organic and handmade and usually have a story.
This uniqueness is evident in the products that are on display. Each piece in the store is a work of art, and many are made from recycled products. You can find handbags and clutches fashioned from soda can tabs from South Africa, gowns made out of ribbons, and abstract art and bracelets created from tea bags. The boutique is also part art gallery and rotates work from different featured artists.
This is the second boutique for Holland and her husband, who are La Jolla locals. Their first boutique is located in Laguna Beach.
- Address: 5628½ La Jolla Blvd., La Jolla, CA 92037
- Phone: 858-412-6200
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/greencubestore
- Website: greencubestore.com
- Hours: Hours still being determined
- Payment Accepted: Cash, Debit, American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard
- Parking: Street
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Products: Women’s clothing, jewelry, accessories, art
- Brands: Skunkfunk, Kao Pao Shu, Sunlight France, Cop-Copine
- Owner: Sejla Holland
- Opening Date: Sept. 14, 2012