La Jolla just got a little bit more stylish with the opening of Emma Jane Boutique & Bridal on Girard Avenue.
The spacious women's clothier carries denim, casual wear, resort wear, cocktail attire, bridal, accessories and fragrance. It feels like shopping at a friend's house. There are casual seating areas and enough room to put on your own runway show while trying on the latest fashions.
This is the second boutique for owners Jennifer Alexander and Jessica Homer. The two took purchased Cecilia Boutique in Mission Hills earlier this year and rebranded it as Emma Jane.
Shortly after opening their first store, they started searching for space for a second location. They looked in Encinitas, Cardiff and Solana Beach before falling in love with La Jolla's neighborhood feel.
“The energy in La Jolla is great. We knew we wanted to call this our second home,” said Alexander, a graduate of Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
Emma Jane Boutique will host a Grand Opening celebration on August 23 at 6 p.m. The celebration includes a fashion show, wine, hor d’oueveres and gift bags for the first 50 guests. RSVP for the grand opening at email@example.com.
- Address: 7643 Girard Ave., Suite C, La Jolla, CA 92037
- Phone: 858-412-6691
- Web: shopemmmajane.com
- Facebook: ShopEmmaJane
- Twitter: @ShopEmmaJane
- Instagram: ShopEmmaJane
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10 am-6 pm
- Payment: Cash, debit, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Lines: Genetic Denim, Hudson, Nicole Miller Bridal, Talia Hancock, Zoa
- Services: Alterations and private shopping
- Parking: Street
- Owners: Jennifer Alexander and Jessica Homer
- Opening Date: August 1, 2013