Some La Jollans are already familiar with the gift and custom bedding offerings of Elizabeth Allen Atelier. The store isn’t new to the 92037, but it is new to downtown La Jolla.
Elizabeth Allen Atelier first opened in Dec. 2008 at a small storefront in Bird Rock, but reopened at 7449 Girard Ave on Saturday in the old space.
An official grand opening will be held in the upcoming weeks, but you can stop in to visit the new retail space or shop now.
Elizabeth Allen Atelier
- Address: Formerly at 5717 La Jolla Blvd, and now at 7449 Girard Ave.
- Phone: 858-200-7982
- Web site: elizabethallen.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/eaainc
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday
- Parking: Street
- Year Established In La Jolla: 2008
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Products Sold: Gifts from infancy through adulthood. Girls and boys items through approximately age five. Girls and women’s items only from age five on. Custom bedding is also available.
- Offers Shipping: Yes