Now located in the heart of downtown La Jolla, Vintage Hollywood Consignment resells gently-used, designer brands for half the price. The original store opened two years ago and reopened for business in La Jolla in September 2012.
The boutique is filled with designer brands including handbags by Louis Vuitton, shoes by Chanel and clothing by Dolce & Gabana. The store will also consign unknown designers who have at least six pieces of merchandise.
All resale merchandise must must be clean, free of holes and stains, have no missing buttons or zippers and be at least three years up to date—depending on the designer.
Employee Garrett McCallister said some items in high demand might not even make it to the rack. He said customers can specially request to be put on a waiting list for a specific brand or product and will receive a phone call from the store when it comes in.
Vintage Hollywood Consignment
- Address: 7920 Ivanhoe Ave. La Jolla, CA 92037
- Neighborhood: Village of La Jolla
- Phone: 619-804-0461
- Web: vintagehollywoodconsignment.com
- Facebook: Vintage Hollywood Consignment
- Hours: Mon- Sat: 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Sun 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Payment: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, debit and cash
- Parking: Street parking
- Products: Gently used designer clothing, purses and jewelry
- Date opened: September 2012
- Owner: Amber Depree