In an effort to help readers connect with local employment opportunities, Who's Hiring will offer job postings for work in and around town.
City National Bank is looking for a business banking relationship manager in La Jolla. Job responsibilities include developing and managing relationships with business banking clients, and meeting regional and individual sales goals, while ensuring credit quality and risk management guidelines are maintained.
Job requirements include:
- Minimum 7 years of banking experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial lending experience within the segment required.
- Minimum 2 years of credit experience required.
- Good standing under “The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008” (Safe Act) and registered/licensed with the “Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry;” or the ability to be registered under the Safe Act required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing capabilities.
- Good understanding of all products and services applicable to target client segment.
- Good knowledge of commercial credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures.
- Strong credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in making sound business decisions and exercises appropriate level of authority commensurate with experience and responsibility.
- Ability to build positive relationships both within the Core Banking Division and throughout the bank and capable of establishing professional expertise through integrity, dedication, and strategic counsel.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
Is your business hiring? Do you know of a job opportunity in La Jolla? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll post it in Who's Hiring.