"Burritofication in Progress" at 1055 Torrey Pines Rd. in La Jolla. Chipotle (NYSE: CMG) will open its second La Jolla location next month. A spokesperson for the chain with 1,350 locations said the restaurant, which serves burritos, bowls, tacos and salads, will open on Jan. 9.
In addition, Chipotle is hiring for its new location. Review and apply at chipotle.com.
Chipotle said the ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant personnel and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
- Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
- Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
- Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
- Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
- Have a high school diploma