Bellini Beauty Bar owners Monica Malosky and Staci Paris celebrated their spa's grand opening earlier this month in Windanasea.
Bellini Beauty Bar specializes in the latest trends and developments in beauty treatments such as anti-aging and acne solutions, weight management options and wellness plans.
The spa offers a wide variety of beauty services, including manicures and pedicures, facials, massages, skin peels and spray tans. Malosky and Paris have also partnered with the La Jolla Community Center across the street to offer salsa dancing classes, yoga and Pilates.
Malosky said Bellini Beauty Bar's mission is to create a fun environment in the neighborhood where customers not only receive quality service, but also "come to hang out."
"We're looking to empower women and help them build confidence and esteem from the inside out," said Malosky.
Patrons receive a complimentary bellini with service and can even play with iPads connected to the spa chairs. Customers who check in to the store with Facebook, post a tagged picture on Instagram or follow @BelliniSpa on Twitter will receive a free paraffin wax (an intensely moisturizing peach wax for hands)
For more information, visit bellinibeautybar.com or call 858-454-4700.
Bellini Beauty Bar
- Address: 6794 La Jolla Blvd., San Diego, CA 92037
- Neighborhood: Bird Rock
- Phone: 858-454-4700
- Web: bellinibeautybar.com
- Facebook: Bellini Beauty Bar
- Twitter: @BelliniSpa
- Hours: Tue.-Sat.: 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Mon. by appointment
- Payment: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, debit and cash
- Parking: Street parking
- Products: Skin care, make-up, clothing apparel
- Brands: Rhonda Allison, Dr. D. Schwab, Glo Minerals, Sun FX-Organic, New Face, Love Surf
- Services: Health and wellness plans, pamper parties, make-up classes, Yoga and Pilates
- Date opened: Feb. 9, 2013
- Number of Stores: 1, with plan to franchise
- Owners: Monica Malosky and Staci Paris