Bella Roma Pizza & Restaurant moved from Windansea to Bird Rock. The popular pizza and Italian restaurant opened its doors on Thursday with a 30 percent off discount to celebrate.
The new Bella Roma is quite spacious with both indoor and outdoor seating.
Not much has changed with the move into the old Bird Rock Pizza & Sports Grill space at 5737 La Jolla Blvd., Bella Roma still offers dine in, take out and delivery of pizzas, sandwiches and Italian fare. The menu was trimmed down just a bit and Bella Roma is in the process of reapplying for a permit to sell wine and beer at their new location.
- New Address: 5737 La Jolla Blvd., La Jolla, CA
- Phone: 858-459-0121 or 858-729-0728
- Web: bellaromalajolla.com
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11 am - 10 pm; Fri -Sat, 11 am - 11 p.m.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Dining Options: Lunch and dinner entrées, pizza, appetizers, soup, salad, lasagna, ravioli, pasta, stromboli, calzones, sandwiches and desserts
- Cuisine: Italian, pizza and sandwiches
- Vegetarian/VeganGeneral services: Catering, delivery, eat-in, take-out, web orders
- Menu link: bellaromalajolla.com/new_menu_8.html
- Specialties: Cannelloni, manicotti, breaded eggplant parmigiana, chicken primavera, shrimp scampi, seafood fettucini, pizza margherita, green pizza
- Features: Catering, Lunch Specials, Dinner, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Handicap Accessible: Side entrance is level
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual
And be sure to stay in the local loop by subscribing to our newsletter — every morning we’ll deliver La Jolla news, announcements, blogs and calendar events right to your inbox.