A piece of Italy has found its way to La Jolla. Ariccia Italian Market on Girard Avenue opened its doors earlier this month on June 14.
Owners Robert Pascucci and Stephanie Savchuck wanted to share their passion and love of Italian food. Before opening the store, Pascucci did his research and found, “La Jolla knows good quality products. People here are well-traveled.”
Ariccia specializes in Italian cuisine and products like cheese, meat, fresh pastas and wine. The cheese selection ranges from parmigiano-reggianos to a smoked ricotta.
“I carry products no one in Southern California has, ” said Pascucci. “I want to focus on quality food and getting that out to the people.”
Ariccia Italian Market
- Address: 7441A Girard Ave., La Jolla, CA 92037
- Phone: 858-551-7675
- Hours: Tuesday through Saturday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed on Monday
- Web: aricciamarket.com
- Facebook:Ariccia Italian Market
- Payments Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit and Cash
- Specialties: Italian food and products
- Products: Fresh pastas, cheese, wine, meat, pastries
- Signature Dish: The Porchetta Panini with slow roasted pork, wild arugula and balsamic onion marmalade on ciabatta bread
- Parking: Street
- Handicap Accessible: ADA designed, Wheelchair Accessible