RICA Boutique may be the newest clothing store on the block, but owner Erica Alexander is not new to La Jolla. Alexander grew up in the 92037, but has spend the past 10 years living in Los Angeles. The boutique clothing-store market is extremely saturated up there, she said, and when she saw the opportunity to open a shop on Girard Avenue she jumped.
Excited to be back, Alexander looks forward to providing La Jollans fashionable, on-trend pieces at affordable prices.
- Address: 7456 Girard Ave., La Jolla, CA
- Phone: 858-459-0208
- Facebook: facebook.com/shopRICA
- Twitter: @RICAboutique
- Payment type: Cash, Debit Cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday; and closed Mondays
- Parking: Street
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Products offered: Women's clothing items including dresses, t-shirts, accessories, tank-tops and other related items.
- Some Of The Lines They Offer: Lucy Love, Veronica M, BB Dakota, LA Made, Enda in addition to other independent clothing lines
- Owner: Erica Alexander