On the fourth day of Christmas you true love will send you calling birds. We are sending you another drink recipe from a local mixologist. La Jolla's Whisknladle shared it's Eve's Elixir No. 2 recipe with bourbon, giner liqueur and fresh pressed apple juice.
Happy holidays and cheers!
Eve's Elixir No. 2:
- 1 1/2 oz Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- 1/2 oz King's Ginger liqueur
- 1/2 oz pressed apple juice
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- ground cinnamon, garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker without ice and shake for 1 minute.
- Then, add ice and shake for a few moments more, until frothy, and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with freshly grated cinnamon or ground cinnamon.