Attention beer nerds, enthusiasts, and experts, this is your time to celebrate all-things beer.
San Diego Beer week is dedicated to the craft beer movement featuring 500 events all over town.
The nine-day event kicks off with the San Diego Brewers Guild Festival on Saturday, Nov. 3 at 2 p.m. The festival will include over 100 beers brewed locally, food, and live music.
Enjoy a beer or three at the Port Pavillion on Broadway Pier, downtown San Diego. Tickets are $35 online or $45 at the gate. For those sticking to non-alcoholic drinks, designated driver tickets are $10 online or $15 at the door. Designated drivers must be enter in with a ticket holder.
Grab your beer glasses you’ve collected all week and wrap Beer Week at the Beer Garden at The Lodge at Torrey Pines. The official closing event will feature 10 chefs paired with 20 brewers on Sunday, Nov. 11 at Noon to 3 p.m. Tickets are $75 and available online.
Beer and brew hop all over La Jolla. Here are some events going on this week:
LA JOLLA BREW HOUSE
- Nov. 5: $10 pitchers from 5 to 10 p.m.
- Nov. 6: Beer trivia and election party. $2 off pints till 7 p.m. and $2 pints starting at 7 p.m.
PUBLIC HOUSE LA JOLLA
- Nov. 3: Russian River and Bear Republic at 4 p.m.
- Nov. 4 Moorgat Brewery night at 4 p.m.
- Nov. 6: AleSmith Night with beer and cheese pairing at 4 p.m.
- Nov. 7: Stone Brewing night at 7 p.m.
- Nov. 8: Mikkeller Night at 4 p.m.
- Nov. 9: Green Flash, Founders, and St. Feuillien night at 4 p.m.
- Nov. 11: Rare and Barrel Aged Beer night at 4 p.m.
KARL STRAUSS BREWING COMPANY
- Nov. 7: BREW FOOD: Beer Tasting and Book signing from 6-8 p.m.
ROCK BOTTOM LA JOLLA
- Nov. 9: Beer and Chocolate with Sea Salt Candy Company from 4-7 p.m.
ARCLIGHT CINEMAS IN UTC MALL
- Nov. 10: Beer and a Movie. Stone Brewing Company will be pairing beers with items on the menu at the cafe from 4-11 p.m.
Prices vary per event depending on the location and brewery. Contact The Public House La Jolla, Karl Strauss Brewing Company, Rock Bottom La Jolla, and Arclight Cinemas for more information. Or for detailed information about San Diego Beer Week, buzz over to sdbw.org.