· For Notes: Evernote allows anyone to take notes on a laptop or other computer and sync them up with their smartphone in real time. The notes automatically update from wherever they are being recorded, and it offers creativity in note-taking not possible in a simple Word document.
· For Big Tests: StudyBlue is the perfect app for students who think they are too cool for school. If you don’t want anyone to catch you studying extra hard for that super-easy final, make flashcards on StudyBlue.
· For Organization: Not your average organizer, myhomework allows quick organization and access to homework assignments and classes with a simple touch. Includes calendar, reminders and the ability to sync to a student’s home computer and other devices.
· For Accuracy: Mydictionary might be one of the most overlooked, but best, ways to become a better student by widening one’s vocabulary and more accurate writing.
· For Exploring: Wonders of the Universe’s 3D visuals let you explore the universe from the atomic level. Included are more than 200 interactive articles narrated by Professor Brian Cox. The app is enhanced by a number of satellite photos and tons of infographics.
· For Safe Driving: Drive Safe Mode, disables texting and emailing on Android phones while on the road. The app senses when the car is driving at a predetermined speed and prevents use of keyboard while the vehicle is in motion.
· For Music: Students that get a Muve Music enabled Android smartphone from Cricket Wireless will also have access to Cricket’s unlimited music download service that’s available at no extra charge.
Additionally, families can pay half with Cricket Wireless compared to AT&T and Verizon by taking advantage of Cricket’s nationwide unlimited (talk, text, music and data), no-contract smartphone rate plans starting as low as $45 a month. Learn more at www.mycricket.com.
According to a Pearson Student Mobile Device Survey 2013 http://www.pearsoned.com/wp-content/uploads/Pearson-Student-Mobile-Device-Survey-2013-National-Report-on-Grades-4-to-12-public-release.pdf
 Requires enrollment in automatic bill pay; you pay $50 your first month and $45 each additional month of continuous service. Comparison based on AT&T Unlimited Nation Plan plus DataPro SmartPhone package as of April 2013, and Verizon's Unlimited Nationwide Plan plus Smartphone Data as of April 2013. Requires $15 activation fee per line. Rate Plan contains full speed data allowance. Once you reach your full speed data allowance, your speed will be reduced. See mycricket.com/fairuse for details. Coverage details at mycricket.com. Taxed and fees excluded. © 2013 Cricket Communications, Inc.
 When signed up for Automatic Bill Pay